Library was shifted in June 2018 on 2nd floor thereby infrastructural development was taken on priority. With this new development library has a spacious counter, 8 double sided book racks and its seating capacity is expanded to 60 at a time.
The Library collection has reached 3424 books and its total cost is Rs. 1391742.
The Library is automated and activities like, circulation, (issue / return/ renewal), reservation and information retrieval are done using E-granthalaya software facilitated by NIC (National Informatics Centre) Government of India. Bar-coding is done for all the library books.
• Book Lending facility ( Issue / Return)
• Reference Services
• Semester wise Question Papers
• Book Reservation Facility
• Orientation program for students
• Newspaper Clipping Services
• Project for reference
• Printing, scanning and Xerox facility
• Current Awareness Service
• Internet facility
Newspaper and Periodicals:
Library subscribes Magazines, Journals and Newspapers.
Newspaper clippings related to our institute are filed and maintained separately for future references.
Total No. of Newspapers:- 13 (English/Marathi/Konkani)
Year wise expenditure incurred on Periodicals (Journals/Magazines)
Total Number of reference books: – 2682
Total Number of text books:- 742
- Dictionary of American Literature
- Dictionary of Confusable words
- Dictionary of grammatical and literary terms
- Oxford advanced learners Dictionary
- Rajhauns new Generation English Konkani Dictionary
- Sarup Dictionary of Idioms and Phrases
- Sarups Dictionary of Modern English Usage
- Ultimate Family Visual Dictionary
- Hindi Konkani Shabdakosh
- Glossary of Literary Terms
- Nalanda Vishal Shabdasagar
- Rajhauns Vyavaharik Marathi Shabdarthakosh
- Encyclopaedia of Ecomonic Botany
- Marathi Vishvakosh
- Konkani Vishvakosh
- Rajhans Konkani Sachitra Ashangi Abbaskosh
BOOK BANK SCHEME
We have already purchased books for book bank scheme and it is under process.
- DELNET :- Our library provides 3.7crs. catalog records of books, journals, articles, etc. and more than 1cr. 50 lakhs full-text e-books, e- journals, e-articles and we also provides inter Library loan facility to our reader community.
- NDLI :- We have also registered for NDLI CLUB and provides e-resources to our readers.
(Mr. Pramod Kerkar)